Personal data means any information about an individual. It does not include data where the identity has been removed. We protect all of your personal data by database encrypting. And we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you when you take part in the interactive features of Swagy, such as Register, Multiple, Sending Message, Posting Moments or other services or features. We have grouped the data we may collect together below:
· Registering information such as your email address, password. Your passwords are stored in an encrypted format in our system, not even the insiders can elicit the password.
· Personal information such as birth date, portrait, race, ethnicity, sexual preferences and experiences, or any biometric information you provide through the use of our services.
· Information you shared. When you use Swagy, certain information may be shared with other users and the public such as a photo, a post of moment or a comment.
Swagy uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls and antivirus software, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Swagy cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. Our team and Amazon Web Service take responsibility in your data security. Once the data breaches, we will inform you and the relevant departments in 72 hours.
When you use Swagy, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
· When you submit a photo, a post or comment to Swagy, visitors to and users of Swagy will be able to see the content of your posts and comments, the username associated with your posts or comments, and the date and time you originally submitted the post or comment. Although some parts of the services may be private or quarantined, they may become public and you should take that into consideration before posting to Swagy.
· When you send private messages, the recipients of those messages will be able to see the content of your message, your username, and the date and time the message was sent. Please use caution when sharing information about yourself to third parties, as we have no control over how they will use the information you share with them.
· When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on Swagy, such as your username, personal information, prior posts and comments, etc.
We will not share, sell, or give away any of our users` personal information to third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
· We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work for us. These companies may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, and they are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information in which they come in contact as part of their services to Swagy.
· If you participate in promotions, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with Swagy, we may share information with entities that partner with us to provide these offerings.
· We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
· We may share information in response to an emergency if we believe it's necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
· We may share aggregated or anonymized information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
· We may share information between and among Swagy, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
· We may share information with your consent or at your direction.
Swagy may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools that let you share content or action while you use Swagy with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
As a data object in the European Economic Area, you have the right to request, access, rectify, withdraw, delete, and restrict how we process your personal data. These rights include the ability to review the personal data we have in our information and communications systems concerning you, the ability to make any corrections to that personal data, the ability to be informed of who that data may have been shared with, the ability to withdraw your consent for reflex to process your personal data, the ability to request that we delete all of your personal data, and the ability to restrict how we process your personal data. No matter what nationality you are, you can exercise these rights by emailing us as long as you are standing on the EU area.
In order to provide a better experience, some features of Swagy app need to access the specific functions of your mobile device such as the camera, recording, photo album, GPS location service, etc. While Swagy app sending you a request to ask for your permissions to use those functions, the purposes have be stated clearly to you, you can choose to reject or accept. And mobile client have permission systems for specific types of device data and functions, you can change your settings on your device. Of course, if you do that, certain features of the app may lose full functionality.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.